SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION GUIDELINES
All original submissions and camera-ready versions must conform to the submission template. Download the submission template here. Original submissions must not contain any author information. Upon acceptance, the camera-ready version of the manuscript must contain author information, as mentioned in the submission template.
Papers will be submitted through EasyChair submission system (submitting author needs to create an account to submit the paper). Please click the link below to upload your submission through EasyChair submission system:
All submitted manuscripts will go through a double-blind review process.
Authors of accepted papers will have the option of publishing: (a) the complete manuscript OR (b) an extended abstract (single-spaced 2-3 pages) as part of the symposium proceedings on AIS eLibrary. If authors choose to publish only the extended abstract, authors will retain copyright of the manuscript submitted for review and feedback.
When submitting camera-ready version of the manuscript, we suggest that authors share any pertinent data with the symposium attendees as feasible (optional, but encouraged). This guideline is meant to encourage data sharing with the broader research community and replicability of research results.
In preparing your submission, we suggest that authors review the following helpful tips. Ensure that —
· The topic is relevant to the symposium theme and will draw an audience
· Objectives are clear and well-described
· Paper is clearly written
· Paper is well organized and flows logically
· The literature review is relevant, comprehensive and up-to-date
· Analyses (conducted or proposed) are appropriate
· Evidence supports authors’ arguments
· Paper makes useful contributions (or, has the potential to make contributions) to the field
· The reference list is complete.